Do you want to create a stylish outdoor living room with a mid century modern fire pit? This Akoya concrete fire table has that designer look, plus you can use it as a table too.
Not only is this modern fire pit aesthetically pleasing to look at, it’s also simple to use. For example, it includes push-button ignition so you can start your fire without matches.
In addition, the table has a flame control knob, so you can adjust the size and heat of your fire. You don’t even have to stand up from your seat.
And when you’re done using your fire table, simply cover the bowl with the included lid. It keeps the lava rock free of falling leaves and debris, so… less cleaning!
3 Big Advantages of Gas Fire Pit Tables:
1. Fire tables offer a great way to add warmth and ambiance to your patio without having to spend thousands of dollars building an outdoor fireplace. Save money, and get the added convenience of a table.
2. Second, these fire pits are portable. Compared to built-in fire pits or fireplaces, you can move your entertainment spot when you want.
3. Third, gas fire tables don’t fill the air with smoke like wood fire pits do. Therefore, your clothes don’t smell like a campfire, and you don’t have to constantly clean up ashes.
One Downside to this Designer-Style Fire Pit:
Due to the lower coffee table height and unique design of this fire pit, the propane tank needs to be housed outside the table. Therefore, you may want to get a matching tank cover to hide the propane tank.
This accessory will cost you a couple extra hundred bucks. And, you’ll want to hide the connecting hose under patio furniture or an outdoor rug.
That said, I like this “hideaway” cover because it can double as a side table, so you get additional space for drinks, food, etc.. It also has the same industrial, modern look of the fire pit.
Concrete Fire Pit Table Kit Includes:
- Concrete Table
- 10 lbs of Lava Rocks
- Stainless Steel Lid
- Protective Cover
- Gas Hose to Connect to Propane Tank
- (natural gas conversion kit sold separately)
These fire screen panels are made of tempered glass and can help your flames burn larger and warmer. Plus, they can help prevent the accidental wine glass from tumbling into the fire bowl.
Specs for the Mid Century Modern Fire Pit:
- Fit Pit Dimensions: 34″ Square x 16″ Tall
- Weight: 113 lbs
- Table Shape: Square
- Material: Stainless & Alloy Steel, Concrete
- Burner: Stainless Steel
- Color: Concrete Grey
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTU’s
- Electronic Ignition
- Comes Assembled
- Includes 10 lbs of Lava Rock
- Comes with Waterproof Canvas Cover
- Fuel Source: Propane Gas
- Can Convert to Natural Gas
- Includes Hose Regulator
- Hose Length: 10 Feet Long
- Gas Tank Not Included
- Brand: AKOYA Outdoor Essentials
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Fire Table