Do you want to create a fun, relaxing spot in your backyard for outdoor dining and entertaining? This square propane fire pit table has a classy modern style and a good amount of tabletop space. Plus, it comes with a bunch of accessories.
For all of the add-ons you get with this fire table, I think it’s a good deal. Plus, you can turn it into a coffee table with the included lid. So, it’s multi-functional too!
Gas Fire Pit is Low-Maintenance, Durable & Easy to Use:
In addition to being an elegant focal point and providing a great spot for outdoor entertaining, this fire pit is conveniently low maintenance. Plus, it only takes about 1 hour to put together!
1. First, it’s made of lightweight aluminum with an all-weather powder-coated finish. Therefore, you can easily move it, yet the table is durable and requires minimal care.
2. In addition, the rattan wicker base is a synthetic resin that resists cracking and fading. As a result, you get an upscale look that you can simply wipe down if you ever need to clean it.
Not to mention, gas fire pits don’t produce smoke or ashes. They are cleaner, less work and safer – since you just turn the knob until the flames go out.
4 Accessories You Get with Your Fire Table:
I particularly like this fire table package because it comes with several accessories, so you don’t have to buy them separately. (And they aren’t just throw-away add-ons.)
1. First of all, you get a PVC weatherproof cover that snugly fits around the table when not in use. Not only will this keep the aluminum frame looking newer for longer, it keeps leaves and other debris from making a mess in the crushed glass.
2. Second, the table comes with a tempered glass wind guard. You can shop for these separately, but it can be challenging to find the exact size you need.
Wind guards make your fire look larger and brighter. They can also increase the heat output, due to larger flame size. Plus, they can help prevent accidental spills into the fire bowl.
3. Third, clear fire glass is included. If you prefer colored glass, like blue, you can purchase a 10-lb or 20-lb bag of additional pieces to add in.
4. Last, the table has a matching lid to cover the fire bowl. This comes in handy if you want to turn your fire pit into a dining or game table. Or, simply keep leaves out of the fire bowl. (By the way, you can remove the glass wind guards.)
Note: The propane hose and regulator already come pre-installed. You simply need to connect a 20-lb propane tank. Although this is pretty standard with gas fire pit tables, it’s worth mentioning.
Overall, I think this gas fire pit is a great deal because it’s versatile and easy to use. In other words, you can get more use out of it than most other patio furniture. I have a square fire table myself, and I’ve found that this shape fits well in many different spaces too.
Specs for the Ethan Square Propane Fire Pit Table:
- Fit Pit Dimensions: 42″ Square x 26″ Tall
- Fire Bowl: 20″ Across
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Table Shape: Square
- Table Material: Powder-Coated Aluminum
- Burner: Stainless Steel
- Wind Guard: Tempered Glass
- Color: Slate Grey
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTU’s
- Fuel Source: Propane Gas
- Push-Button Electronic Ignition
- Assembly Required
- Also Includes Cover, Lid, Fire Glass
- Propane Gas Tank Not Included
- Model #: FP-004TGRYA
- Brand: Kinger Home
- Phone: (818) 477-0813
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Square Fire Table