Do you want to set up a cozy fire pit/dining space on your patio or deck? This multi-functional fire pit table with rocking chairs will have you enjoying your backyard more often…
The Best Part of the Fire Table Set? The Cushioned Rockers…
Although I think fire tables make any backyard better, the luxurious cushioned rockers around the fire pit make this set the ultimate entertaining space. I mean, you can probably already tell that from the photo already.
In fact, you may find these patio rocking chairs more comfortable than furniture you have in your own living room. This 4-person conversation set will definitely have your friends wanting to come over for drinks and dining.
By the way, the all-weather olefin fabric on the cushions is easy to clean. (Just wipe the surface down with a damp cloth). In addition, the zippered cushion covers remove easily for extra cleaning if needed.
In either case, you can count on these chair cushions to look good for a long time without much care. And in 10 years, you may appreciate this feature best. =)
3 Upgraded Features on this Fire Pit Table:
The fire pit table comes with a few upgraded features that make it low maintenance and easy-to-use. As a result, you’ll enjoy using it even more, and may find yourself at the fire pit every night…
1. First of all, the fire bowl has a stainless steel burner as opposed to cast iron. Therefore, it will last longer, and you won’t have to worry about rust build-up and having to buy replacement parts often.
2. Second, the table has a built-in electronic ignition system. Just press a button and turn the knob and your fire lights automatically. (No need to match-light the fire.)
3. Third, the tabletop is made of durable, economical and easy-to clean ceramic tile. However, it looks like expensive stone, giving your outdoor dining set a more sophisticated feel.
Note: The table conveniently hides a 20-lb propane tank (not included). Therefore, you don’t have to hide the tank outside the table or worry about an exposed gas hose. Everything is self-contained within the table itself.
How to Turn Your Fire Pit into an Outdoor Dining Table:
At about 32″ square, this fire pit table doesn’t provide much tabletop space when the fire pit is lit.
However, the firebowl does come with a metal lid/cover. Therefore, you can transform the fire pit into an outdoor dining table when the flames aren’t on.
Furthermore, the metal cover also helps keep leaves and other yard debris out of the firebowl when not in use. If you have trees in your backyard, this included accessory is super handy to have.
Specs for the Fire Pit Table with Rocking Chairs:
- Fire Table Dimensions: 31.8″ Square x 24.2″ High
- Heat Output: 40,000 BTU’s
- Includes Electronic Ignition
- Fire Pit Table Material: Steel, Textilene Side Panels
- Tabletop: Ceramic Tile
- Chair Size: 27.5″ Wide x 30.5″ Deep x 33.7″ Tall
- Chair Material: Powder-Coated Steel
- Cushion Fabric: Fade & Weather-Resistant Olefin
- Chairs Come with Levelers
- Max Load per Chair: 300 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Does Not Include Lava Rock or Fire Glass
- Gas Tank not Included
- Brand: Grand Patio
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Fire Pit Table Set
This rocking chair fire pit set has another great feature, in that it weighs less than other outdoor furniture sets. Therefore, it’s more portable.
For instance, the table base is constructed of a lightweight Textilene solar screen fabric. Many other tables are made of a heavy concrete-like material. Furthermore, the rockers have easy-to-carry frames as compared to bulky rattan armchairs.