Do you want to create a comfortable, cozy and versatile living room in your backyard? This outdoor sectional sofa with fire pit table has all the pieces you need. Plus, the modular system gives you multiple ways to arrange seating.
The lightweight furniture is conveniently easy to move, yet the metal frame makes the movable chairs sturdy and durable. For example, you can create an L-shaped or U-shaped patio sectional.
On the other hand, you can separate the pieces to make a couch with chairs, a double lounger, 2 chaises or 6 separate chairs. These modular sets also work well for small patios and decks where you have limited space.
In addition, you can combine multiple sets for even more seating and versatility. If you entertain frequently, having numerous options can come in really handy.
Note: By the way, you can quickly remove the all-weather cushions because they have zippers. Then, simply wash them. Your furniture will look better for longer, plus you won’t have to worry about spills.
8-Piece Patio Furniture Set Includes:
- 2 Corner Seats
- 4 Middle Seats
- Fire Pit Table (choose from rectangular or square)
- 4-Sided Glass Wind Guard
- Fire Pit Cover
- Lava Rocks for Fire Bowl
- Side Table to Cover Propane Tank
Square VS Rectangular Table Size:
The square version sits about 4 inches lower than the rectangular shape, so it looks more like a coffee table. In addition, it provides slightly more table area due its 11″ extra width
That said, the larger square table takes up more space. So, if you prefer more leg room and don’t care about the tabletop space, you may prefer the rectangular fire pit table.
Although I like fire pit tables that can hold the tank underneath, the extra side table is a worthwhile bonus. For example, it comes in handy for drinks, lanterns, speakers, etc..
Keep the connecting gas line out of the way by running it underneath the chairs. You can even get an outdoor carpet to completely conceal it.
Can You Put a Gas Fire Pit on a Covered Patio? This depends on how tall the ceiling is, the manufacturer’s clearance requirements and your city’s regulations. Typically, it’s not safe to use a fire pit under a covered patio due to potential fire danger and ceiling damage.
Specs for the Outdoor Sectional with Fire Pit:
- Corner Chair Dimensions: 31.5″ Square x 24.5″ Tall
- Middle Chair: 31.5″ Long x 27.5″ Wide x 24.5″ High
- Seat Height: 17″ Tall
- Cushions: 4″ Thick
- Rectangular Fire Pit: 31.5″ Long x 19.7″ Wide x 19″ Tall
- Square Fire Pit: 31.5″ Square x 14.8″ Tall
- Tank Cover Table: 16″ Square x 21.5″ Tall
- Material: PE Resin Wicker
- Steel Powder-Coated Frame
- Rattan Color: Espresso Brown
- 5 Cushion Colors: Grey, White, Red, Beige or Turquoise
- Fuel Source: Propane Gas
- Heat Output: 40,000 BTU’s
- Electronic Ignition
- Assembly Required
- Propane Gas Tank, Throw Pillows Not Included
- Brand: Dineli
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Fire Pit Set