Do you want an all-in-one set that includes a patio sofa, chairs AND a fire table? This outdoor sectional comes with a fire pit that you can re-arrange in several different ways…
If you want to know how to build an outdoor fire pit with seating, these are some great ideas. Not to mention, it takes the work out of designing an outdoor living room. (You can also place a patio rug under these fire tables and make your outdoor living room a lot more homey.)
3 Ways You Can Arrange this Outdoor Sofa Sectional:
1. First, you can set it up as an L-shaped couch that wraps around the fire table for lounging and relaxing. It’s also a perfect arrangement if you have an outdoor TV and like watching sports or movies outdoors.
2. Alternatively, you can separate the sections to create individual chairs that works great for patio dining. The lightweight wicker design makes this furniture easy to pick up, move and re-position.
Although the table doesn’t allow enough space for a full-scale dining experience, it provides room for cocktails, snacks and hors d’oeuvres. Plus, the included wind guard prevents glasses and food from spilling into the fire.
However, if you want more warmth during colder weather, you may want a 50,000 BTU patio heater.
3. You can even turn the sofa sections into relaxing sun loungers for afternoon reading or just getting a tan. The 4″ thick seat cushions feel comfortable and sturdy as opposed to the thin, flimsy cushions that wear out after a few seasons.
Why I Think this Sectional Sofa is Such a Good Value:
First of all, having multiple configuration options makes this modular furniture set much more versatile than traditional sectionals. As a result, you can use the set more often and get a lot more use out of it. Plus, the furniture can be easier to fit in smaller spaces.
Second, the rattan frame and plush cushions are nice enough to use indoors. For example, if you ever need extra seating for guests, you don’t have to worry about finding extra chairs.
Note: You can remove the cushion covers and machine wash them. I think this is a big deal because you don’t have to worry so much about spills, buying new covers, etc..
In addition, the all-weather wicker requires minimal maintenance and holds up well in the outdoors. It you need to, you can simply hose it off or wipe down the rattan with a damp cloth.
Specs for the 7-Piece Outdoor Sectional with Fire Pit:
- Fire Pit Dimensions: 31.5″ Long x 19.7″ Wide x 24″ Tall
- Set Includes 2 Corner Chairs, 4 Middle Chairs, Fire Table
- Fire Pit Includes Wind Guard, Lava Rock, Weather Cover
- Seat Height: 17″ High
- Weight Capacity per Seat: 300 lbs
- 8 Color Options: Blue, Lavender, Turquoise, Red, Dark Beige, Light Beige, White or Yellow
- Material: Steel Frame & PE Rattan
- Fuel Supply: Propane Gas
- Propane Tank Not Included
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 Out of 5 Stars
- Assembly Required (easy)
- Model #: G7B
- Brand: Modenzi
- Phone: 1-888-663-3694
- For Sale: Get the Sectional Set Here
Note: The propane tank fits discreetly within the table itself. Therefore, you don’t see it, and it’s always connected to the ignition button.
However, if you don’t care where the propane tank sits, you can save money on a similar sectional/fire pit set where the tank sits outside the table. (Because the table sits lower.)